Monday, June 20, 2011

The perfect order.

Some days ago I made a remark about a shitty day I had, due to a problem with an early bus and all the shit it carries. And, as a matter-of-fact, I had a similar problem again, maybe worst because it was not a bus, but a train. I might as well blog about shitty days because in this time my reaction was completely different. I have learned to be grateful for these off days. Those days where you try to look at the bright side but some times it's difficult because the things just aren't going like you would like. Off days, I mean, bad days, and setbacks which are inevitable in our personal and social lives. The other day I had to make some combinations of trains to come back home. But one train what 4 minutes late. Only 4 minutes that proved to be enough time to lose my next combination, and turned out into a shitty night with more than an hour of waiting.

Contrary to the reaction I would have expected, I found myself easy and relaxed. I withdrew my Harry Potter book in German and I started to read, beaten by the raw night, and anyway smooth. You could say it was a really cold night, as a result of sporadic showers happened throughout the day. Also I didn't feel really snug. But I was at peace.

Many people would point out that I am crazy because I didn't seem really altered. And yes, I thought about it. It is another result of this incredible process I am going through. This implies that I have changed the way I face everyday situations. I am prepared to respond to sudden and unexpected changes without becoming a moonstruck out of my boxes. I know I can stay calm if I see that my goals are distorted and the road seems crooked. I understood the perfect order of the things (just because it doesn't exist!). Spontaneous alternatives that break forth are sometimes too good to notice. Or maybe just because after a change we are so wrapped up in our anger that our ability to identify and catch new opportunities becomes blind. So this is the new direction, the new purpose that had taken my search.

Rounded and short, I feel better every day. I have spent a wonderful weekend, and for the first time here, I was involved in a situation that made me feel useful, helpful for someone, and filled with satisfaction. Now, I have stopped waiting for future moments. I have realized mournfully that the time is going faster as expected. Now I hope just shocks, without doubt they are the best way to learn. According to Einstein, the crisis is the greatest blessing that can happen, it makes you open to the world, start a search and just live.

And of course, like a flight, with turbulence, delays, ups and downs during the adventure, I know that my life won't be out of problems. But I know I have to focus on my strengths to develop and improve my weaknesses, and I am on the way, yes sir. Besides, all who know me are sure that I will never ever ever forget to show everyone my sparkling and almost flawless smile, be sure of that.

No comments: